Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Level Finally!


1.7 TSH finally! Yahoo. Yay! The nighttime dose is good. Ooops and I started the 250 mcg Friday night. So, 4 nights at that dose. I’ll go back to the 225 mcg now. I think that will be fine. I am very happy 8 to 1.7 in 7 weeks. There must be a better absorption rate of the synthroid when it is taken right before bed allowing it all of that sleeping time to absorb, instead of taking it an hour and a half before breakfast only giving it an hour and a half to absorb. I would also have to assume by the lab results that the 2 hours of not eating before taking the synthroid is long enough. If anyone is counting it took 11 months to get my TSH level straightened out since my total thyroid removal. It’s been a long haul and with all of the complaining I do, I feel glad to be alive and to have had the “best” cancer that someone can get, so that now I’m okay.

Now for a check up on two sketchy spots on a mammogram tomorrow. It’s always something...

No comments: